Please carefully read the instructions below. We may disregard your submission entirely if it is not made according to the following instructions.
- Acceptable formats for electronic submissions are Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat PDF.
- Reviews of opportunities take an average of 4 weeks.
- We do not consider investment solicitations over the phone, with the exception of referrals from existing relationships.
- We do not return hard copy submissions of any sort. If we decline your opportunity, your hard copy documents will be discarded.
- We do not sign nondisclosure agreements (NDA's). If you attach an NDA, your submission may be disregarded. (Review our FAQ for more information on why we do not sign NDA's).
- We will keep your submission confidential and reserve the right to share it with anyone we deem appropriate for the purpose of evaluating it properly. (Including but not limited to partners, affiliates, committees and associates).
- Submit a short executive summary to us. Do not send a business plan right away. Be sure to include your name, company name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Please submit your executive summary
as an attachment to us via e-mail at
Partners@acornventures.com. Hard copies
may be sent to our office address, attention "VC
- One of our partners will review your summary and evaluate your company's suitability for an investment. After the initial review you will either receive a request for more information or be informed that we will not be investing. If we are not investing, we will consider whether our investment bank may be able to obtain funding for your company.